Ubuntu 19.04 -- Imagine how it would be....

Hi friends,
Ubuntu is my favorite Linux distro. No any other distro can take over it for me.
I am addicted to update things whether it is  my smartphone or PC. That's why I use standard releases of Ubuntu. Since, Ubuntu 18.10 has been released on 18th October, Ubuntu developers will be working for next Ubuntu release which as usual will be available in month of April next year. Now what are our expectations for the new features that will be available in next Ubuntu release.

The very first thing that we can expect will be new Linux kernel 5.0. There may be other improvements regarding UI of the Operating system. As usual there will be a new wallpaper corresponding to the new codename of Ubuntu.

Now what can be the new codename of next Ubuntu. Any Guess?



We know that Ubuntu codename is made of an adjective and a animal
Since 2017 ,we have seen these Ubuntu codenames :-

'Artful Aardvark' for Ubuntu 17.10



'Bionic Beaver' for Ubuntu 18.04



'Cosmic Cuttlefish' for Ubuntu 18.10



'???? ????' for Ubuntu 19.04

>


If this alphabetical naming tradition continues then there is a expectation that the Ubuntu 19.04 codename would start with 'D'.

  • So I guess adjectives would be like Dashing, Daring, dauntless, dapper, dainty etc. And animal's name should be like Dodo, Dolphin, Deer, Dragonfly, Dormouse, Dalmatian, Darter etc.
  • So this is my guess.
  • Now what do guess about it ?
  • let me know in the comment section below that what do you imagine about next Ubuntu codename.

Comments

  1. This artical will really help to me for improving my performance and a thank you so very much for sharing your knowledge. Here I suggests a link it may useful to you. Klick on this link for more information.

    bigo live online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog